Sunday 17 June 2012

Take advantage of Purple Bubble Writing services in Dorset

So what do you get with Purple Bubble Writing's website copywriting services?

Words that really count.

Sure, good design is essential. But a design won’t convince, persuade, sell or inform. It’s the words which will do that.  I love words and love working with people so what can go wrong?!!

I can deliver nice bite-size chunks of copy that are easy to digest. Short words. Short sentences. And short paragraphs. Each page will be benefit-led and relevant. And the copy will be in an appropriate style and tone for your customer.

Here’s a tip. Get your web content sorted out first and then get a web designer onboard.

Design already done? No worries. Get in touch with Purple Bubble Writing anyway. 
I am certain I can help!

PS: Website now on www.purplebubblewriting.co.uk
Designed and built by one of my many beautiful sisters, Emma Chesterfield xxx

Hannah :)

No comments:

Post a Comment