Thursday 28 March 2013

Projects I am working on currently MARCH 2013

Hi there,

I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth, nope, I have been busy working on lots of projects! I cannot complain though as it's been lots of fun (and hard work!), but I must admit it is so refreshing to have a variety of different projects to get my teeth into.

A few examples:
I was recently asked by one of the UK's top freight forwarding companies to help them with a few of their websites and naturally I said Yes! Naming no names (as per their own request) this company boasts over 400 websites and I look forward to working with them again in the near future and to hopefully building a long term relationship with them, too.

The creator of the fansite Onesie got in touch with me and requested that I become a contributor to the site, dedicated to everything OnePiece. Of course I accepted as hey, who doesn't love the Onesie? Anyway, I swiftly got on with writing a blog about OnePiece's funky new Spring/Summer 2013 collection and here it is if you want to take a look:

Words written by me (pictures not mine!):

http://www.onesie.co.uk/check-out-the-funky-new-springsummer-2013-collection-from-onepiece-2/

I am hoping to be a regular blogger to this site so watch out for more posts written by me, Hannah Chesterfield of Purple Bubble Writing!!
An ongoing project:

Every week London's top Speed Dating hosts, Dateinadash, receive two blog posts written by me on anything and everything to do with London Speed Dating. As well as creating lots of new pages of search engine tuned content for their site, the blog posts are really helping with the site's ranking on the search engines and I couldn't be happier! (And they all seemed chuffed to bits too, so win, win I'd say!)

Ta,

More details to follow...........

No comments:

Post a Comment